DKT International is part of the eBay Giving Works program. You can support DKT’s mission when you sell on eBay. Here is how:
- When you sell on eBay, designate DKT International to receive 10-100% of your final sale price.
- Did you know that charity listings often get more bids and higher prices than regular eBay listings? Boost your sales and support DKT.
- Donate to DKT International on eBay’s Checkout
- When you buy something on eBay, you can make a donation to DKT International if you are paying by PayPal.
- When you are about to make your purchase, a box will appear that says “Give at Checkout.” Name DKT International as “My Favorite Nonprofits” and you will be able to make a donation.
GoodSearch and GoodShop
Every time you search the Internet through GoodSearch.com and designate DKT International, approximately seven dollars in revenue from search engine advertising will be donated to DKT.
Every time you purchase products from selected companies on GoodShop.com, up to 30 percent of each purchase will be donated to DKT.
Donate Your Mutual Fund Fees to DKT
You can support DKT by donating your mutual fund fees through the Davlin Philanthropic Fund.
The Davlin Philanthropic Fund is a socially conscious business that harnesses the power of mutual funds to create sustainable giving for charities. Through the Davlin Fund, investors get all their returns and their favorite charities receive most of the advisory fees.
This approach to sustainable giving offers Davlin Fund investors the opportunity to make a long-term commitment to their favorite charities without sacrificing their savings or retirement accounts. Through the Davlin Fund, investors can stop paying advisory fees to their portfolio managers and start paying them to charities.
The Fund is a diversified, open-end mutual fund investing primarily in US-based companies. The Davlin Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and invests without regard to company size.
The Davlin Fund charges a 1.5 percent management fee and donates one-third – or .5 percent – of the fee and 100 percent of the fund manager’s profits to approved charities, which include DKT. As the Davlin Fund grows, it hopes that as much as two-thirds – or 1 percent – of the management fee will help fund nonprofit organizations.
For more information about the Davlin Philanthropic Fund, including a prospectus and the most recent semi-annual report, visit www.davlinfund.org. Remember to designate DKT International (Charity ID# 437) as your charity!